BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Back At it

 Im back at it... I haven't been blogging in the past week or two because school has been wicked to me! lol But I am still managing that 4.0 wahoo.
Yesterday we did filthy fifty which totally kicked my ass... no other way to say it. The workout was modified for me of course. I only had to do 25 for time and it was still a killer. I am so motivated though. Im ready for the day I can do 50 =) For the warm up we did 1000m row 10 wall squats 10 walking lunges, 10kbs, 5 burpees, 20 sec handstand. (3 rounds of each minus the row)


Now for the FILTHY WOD...
  25 of each as quickly as possible:
box jumps
jumping pullups 
KBS
Walking Lunges
KTE
Push Press 25 (which I think was too light...)
Back Ext
Wall Balls (16lbs)
Burpees (suck)
Double unders (I did 3 to one instead)


I did all this in 22:50. I had to take a couple breaks in between b/c I really wanted to throw up my lunch lol. Around Back Extension time I think it came up a little! Note to self: Do NOT eat lunch 45 min prior to a WOD. It will come back to bite you. =) I am so pumped for what's to come for me! 

0 comments: