skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today was day on of my workouts... I wasn't quite as bad as I suspected it to be. However, I am sure that is because it was my first workout haha. From watching the other people that workout there I am POSITIVE the next few will be progressively harder and break me off =/ I did a couple of before and after photos, but Im not going to actually post them lol maybe later when I have some afters... maybe. I did take some pics of me being dumb while I was taking them. Im sure Dustin will appreciate them so Im going to
post those. You know some deuce flashing and some fake flexing haha. Yeah I was laughing at myself cause i felt like an idiot but oh well. I was told to think about what I wanted my body to look like when i finished and I think I want to have Jullian Michael's body and as Spencer says... without the masculine face haha. Well today's WOD (workout of the Day) was : 7 headstand push-ups and 7 pullups (5 rounds) Well Im sure you know without me saying I can't do headstand push-ups cause Im a weakling =) So I did 7 shoulder presses (45lb) and next time will be increasing the weight to 55lb. (by suggestion not choice lol) And I did 7 pull-ups with the green resistance band =) (also cause Im weak) I did it in 8:33 and was actually pretty excited about my time... even if it may have been slow in comparison to other people. I felt accomplished. I think I did decent. I was running on like 4 hours of sleep (maybe) b/c of all the homework I had and didn't eat a bite since the day b4. So I did pick up some healthy snacks I can eat while on the go or while studying. I realized... sleep/food are important b/c I felt sluggish until I had some food. =) I go back on Wed and have some friends that will be joining me on Friday. yay!
0 comments:
Post a Comment