BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Yummmm!

This weekend I kinda failed at my diet and did a little more partying than working out. But thats ok cause Im jumping back on the horse. =) I went out with my girlies and met hoobastank and then hung out with them all night and drank some yummy drinks. They were so cool too! I kinda felt famous too haha cause I was chilling with them and all! Anyway Sunday I felt a little guilty of all the alcohol and unhealthy food I ate (which I had a lot). And because Im not done reading my paleo book I don't really know what to eat from it. So I chose something I knew was healthy and cooked it. I had some baked turkey and gravy with some broccoli and butter sauce (light butter) and man it was De-freaking-lishious. I work out tomorrow ahhh! Check back with me =)

And yes... since Dustin is gone I like to eat off the good ol paper plates haha! I hate dishes so the less I have the happier I am, even if it isn't so green of me!(tisk tisk)

0 comments: