So I went to crossfit today and worked on a little fundamentals followed by a wod! I worked on deadlifts. The deadlift and the sumo something deadlift haha. Anyway after I did a bunch of those and worked on my form. (which btw makes me feel goofy cause I mess it up a lot at first =/) Oh well. After all of that I did a wod and it was killer lol. I had 5 rounds of 5 sumo deadlift pulls (55lbs), 7 box jumps, 5 push ups, and 100m run. Ok so it doesn't sound bad until you do this consequetively as fast as you can after you are tired from just learning the crap lol. I would have been beat even if I wasn't doing stuff b4 it haha! But anyway, I think I did decent. I need more confidence cause I get all nervous when I first start like I am scared of doing it wrong or whatever. Well I did all that in 8:59!! It was so nice to sit down and guzzle that water haha! I could feel the 3 days I took of from physical activity! Well after all this my poor hands were hurting!! They are getting tough I guess haha! owee is all I can say!
Then I had a de-lish smoothie from smoothie king mmmmm! =) And I actually ate something healthy 2 nights in a row since the weekend!! GO ME! I had a great half of a panini with grilled chicken, red peppers and swiss cheese with a little balsamic vinegar and some potato soup. Ok I know the potato soup was tons of starch n carbs but I had small portion so... I guess that helps. And yes... I used my paper plates again! =) I swear no more paper plates after this pack is up. Though its only one thing I don't do. I buy all the green paper towels and I use the myers all natural cleaning products as well as some homemade stuff. I think Im doing my part... so stop hating on my paper plates people! =)
Monday, March 29, 2010
Mondays...
Posted by Ashley at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment