Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Wow... that was a killer!
Ok... so I had a lot of stuff going on today but around 12 it was time for crossfit! I was a little intimidated when I was walking up because I saw meagan in there and she is a hoss lol. Not that I am competing but still... makes me go wth am I doing!? Well anyway I got ready and Ashley Navarre (inst.) showed me how to do each movement for the warm up and let me just tell you, it felt like a serious workout lol! I had to do do 3 rounds of kettlebell swings (15lb), 5 pistol squats on each side(which is a one legged squat) followed by burpees. Oh and the burpees reminded me of monkey fuckers and up down goes in the army lol! They are tiring. I felt pooped after that and then came the workout which wasn't too bad. I mean it was tough esp. the rowing... I can't wait to get some more upper body strength!! It will come with time =) Anyway, back to the WOD!! It was 5 rounds (my modification was 3). We had to do 500m and 15 ring push ups (my mod was 10 regular pushups). so all together I rowed 1500m (and a little) and 30 pushups!! My time was 10:02 and my arms were hurting lol!! But it was awesome! Friday I get to work on my dead lift fundamentals cause some how I didn't get to those =) So till next time!
Posted by Ashley at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment