BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Still on fundamentals...

  This week I am still learning the basics of lifting... Monday we did squats and I did a lot of them plus 5 min of 'cindy'. And honestly when he said 5 minutes, inside I was thinking ok 5 min. thats nothing... WRONG! Omgsh, I was tired and the next day my legs were hating me haha. It made me wonder why I ever let myself get out of shape! I used to beable to run a 62sec 400m right after I ran a 10:40 3000m tempo lol! Even got first at the darn gator triathlon relays, I was 2nd best Pt in my unit (inc. guys) and got a slot in airborne because of my 340 pt score lol. Ugh I guess that's what happens when you have a baby and stop everything else. Time management was not my friend in those days. 
   I plan on doing progressive photos throughout this bad ass journey I am on lol just haven't started yet. I will probably start next week at that. Hmm not that Im not confident and think Im pretty cute but by the time I am done I want to have a smoken bod lol. Hey its a goal and trying to obtain that may make me get closer than I think.... right!? =) Friday is my last day of Fundamentals and then I think I will get my booty really handed to me! Can't wait!

0 comments: